View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
jbhashem

Default FS in DC Area: 1998 318ti Sport / M package

Hi All,

Sadly, I am selling my 1998 BMW 318ti. This is a pure unadulterated, impeccably maintained e36. It has the M / Sport package, 5 speed, Sunroof, Cold Weather package (heated front seats, etc), and M cloth/leatherette? Interior, factory alarm, and factory 6 CD changer.

She has only 137k miles. I have every service record since day 1 including window sticker. It was always serviced on time and by a dealer. It had Inspection II at 120k.

It is Silver with the Black M interior. Rear tires are new and front about 90% tread.

The body is shiny and excellent. There's never been any bodywork/accidents. Only flaws I can see are some scratches on rear bumper from parking "kisses."

The interior is near perfect, not much wear at all! The headliner is slightly unattached in a couple areas, nothing bad though.

Everything works like it is supposed to...

I bought this vehicle from a friend of mine last fall. She had it since almost new. I always told her I'd buy it if she was sellling; and that time came. I just had to have it. But, now I have two smaller BMWs (this one and an e46). I need something bigger for frequent trips with the family, so I bought a Chevy Avalanche. The e46 is a 4 door, so it is the BMW I will keep.

I really hate to sell this great car without having the chance to really enjoy it. I offer it here first at special, i don't make any money price, so a fellow afficionado may enjoy it! Price: $5,500!! Come get it! Thanks
John
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	318 front.jpg Views:	531 Size:	4.2 KB ID:	9177   Click image for larger version Name:	318 pass side.jpg Views:	570 Size:	4.7 KB ID:	9178   Click image for larger version Name:	318 rear dvr.jpg Views:	547 Size:	5.0 KB ID:	9179  

Click image for larger version Name:	318pass ide.jpg Views:	573 Size:	4.7 KB ID:	9180  
jbhashem is offline   Reply With Quote