View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 04:15 AM   #13
Curi0sity

Here are a bunch of mannnnnnnnnnnnn filters for the car. Cabin microfilters because the car... had none and the blower was sucking in leaves and grinding up dead lizards and stuff...

Also fresh spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter installed.

The new $40 BMW OEM vacuum zoidberg that I broke when removing

Assembled and running. Car runs great for 20 years old!

I think sombody pooped in the power steering reservoir... but it was low so I poured some fresh fluid on top of the poop. I will change the fluid this weekend. Hopefully the pump is well.

Took the car for a spin. Here are some majestic sunset pictures that highlight the delicate crumpled curves of the fender and door.

The UPS guy dropped off some junk.

Oh, it's actually an Mtech rear bumper

And what's this?

A front to match. Cool

Let's not forget the ///m's

At +5 HP per ///m badge, not a bad power upgrade for the price.

the UPS delivery personnel also dropped off some luxo side skirts (I didn't really like the twisty ones)

At this point a special thanks goes out to my faithful UPS delivery person whom has brought me half a BMW worth of parts.

So after driving the car a bit. Wow these cars are slow! I was honestly expecting a little more pep. But... the car still puts a giant grin on my face as the little engine winds up with all it's might. It is genuinely fun to drive. I'll put some track days on the car and if I feel the need I might plop a S52 in there.

Next up is bolt everything on, window tint, plasti-dip and then... suspension...

Last edited by Curi0sity; 07-01-2015 at 04:23 AM.
Curi0sity is offline   Reply With Quote