Thread: Breytons
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 05:55 AM   #9
BimmerBum

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
I see so many people buy wheels just because they pop up locally or they're cheap. Wheels and tires are a pretty big part of your car's looks & performance. You wouldn't paint your car if a guy came up to you in a parking lot and said he has a really good deal on brown paint would you? When it comes to something as big as wheels, it's always better to wait until you find exactly what YOU want. Don't settle for something simply because it's rare, cheap or local. Figure out what kind of wheels you want, set some cash aside and then shop around for those wheels. You'll be happier and your car will look better, or at least the way YOU want it to. Ask yourself this, If you were thumbing through a catalog and seen those wheels, would you choose them over everything else? Personally I think they're ugly.
I agree with Jess... but I like brown.

SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!

www.BimmerBum.com ALL NEW!
318ti Specific Parts For Sale
www.facebook.com/BimmerBum

BMWCCA #132203
95 318ti Club Sport
98 318ti Active S50 Swap

BimmerBum is offline   Reply With Quote