Thread: Cold Air Intake
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 12:01 AM   #12
trikzta

Vehicles

i dont understand why some of us just cant give a short answer the OP question yes the topic has been beat to hell and back but thats not what he asked. also great that some of us actually care about others and dont want to let them buy an item w/o telling them what the outcome can be, but that he can either research or find out on his own. point is he is looking for a CAI why doesnt any1 say anything, im pretty sure most of the members here even tho they know the risk that they can be running by installing a CAI in their cars they still go ahead and get one. instead of saying search or just dont get one cause it sucks. why not say "Dude just get a Ram intake is the same thing and safer for your engine, or why not recommend Fogging the airbox, or what i did retrofit it to a m42 airbox look alike with the snorkel behind the headlight. either way some waste so much time typing things that are pretty much useless. like me right now. but yeah if he doesnt search just give him the simple answer.

cosmo racing makes CAI for the M44

Mods: 325is zender spoiler, 3" carbon fiber antenna, 5% tints rear windows, black out grills, Fogged air intake, Ds1 wheels, Rokkor coilovers, bilstein rear shocks, blacked out tails and home made angel eyes
trikzta is offline   Reply With Quote