View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 05:49 AM   #1
Aether tuning

Default The epic overkill plan for my TI

Ok, I've shared some of my plans for my TI in some of my other posts but I have decided to post it all here. Right now I have a mostly stock 95 TI sport which is good and all. But The body has seen better days. When I purchased the car it had plenty of rust and had been drifted into a wall at at least 30mph. Among many other damaging incidents. My current plan for the car is to do the following (not necessarily in the order i post them)
  • Full tubular frame and reinforced cage
  • Megasquirt 3 ECU install
  • Custom double A suspention similar to what F1 uses
  • Custom carbon fiber body and intereor (all done in house)
  • Widened wheel base (unsure of total width gain)
  • Custom sound system from my company (not doing big just HiFi)
  • Possible S42 clone conversion
  • Custom quad throttle body intake with dry ice cooling box
  • Possible boost (unsure may keep it N/A and just see how much power i can make)
  • Custom fuel system E85-87 and full Alcohol race fuel daily driven with possible multi-tank fuel system for running different fuels at any time on the fly
  • Planned dual injectors per cylinder
  • many drive train upgrades. Sequential transmition, Carbon fiber drive shaft, larger diff, Possible carbon fiber axles
  • Custom HID headlights with fully programable RGB rings from my company
  • custom fully programable RGB matrix display tail lights for epic custom lightshow
  • Obviously Buckets and harnesses (possible rear seats, not sure yet)
  • Engine compression increase to better run alcohol race fuel (probably 14/1 maybe a bit higher
  • Light weight valve train for even more preformance
  • Carbon fiber valve cover and chain covers
  • electronically adjustable pitch rear wing
  • Epic amounts of AERO! (but thats also part of the carbon fiber body)
  • Possible power stearing delete
  • Possible AC delete
Will add if i come up with more. If anyone has any ideas of things i should do let me know. All input is welcome. CAD model of parts and sketches to come.
Aether tuning is offline   Reply With Quote