View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 10:55 AM   #158
minimike

Vehicles

So I got pulled over last weekend after leaving our local track watching the drifting the police were waiting for everyone to leave and impounded 5 or 6 cars, they followed me for a while and decided to pull me, first he tried to give me £100 fine per number plate because they are pressed metal... I then sat in his car and showed him that his computer picks my plates up and they had all the correct stampings and spacing etc then he moved on to my front wheels poking to which I also pointed out thy are allowed to poke 30mm anyway all he could find wrong in the end was my rear fog light bulb was out and I had to go to and MOT garage and get them to stamp the slip to prove i had fixed it and send it back to the police, what a nightmare.

After that I decided to buy some wheels of a friend that where cheap and look a little better for now until I can afford some other wheels. These are also slightly more legal

Other than that not much change, other than winter making it run really bad again, unplugging my battery to reset the ECU and cleaning up the plugs seems to sort it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow me on Instagram @Mike_Wooding
minimike is offline   Reply With Quote