View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Default Not A Good Month.

I just feel like going on a rant.

2 Weeks ago my Siamese cat went missing and at first i thought it was a coyote that got him then said no way. I think somebody took him, i know i had kids drinking in front of my house the night he disappeared so idk. All i know his brother has changed, he sits on his cat condo and stares out the window hoping his brother will come home. He meows all night long most of them to go out but the others sound like cries or just being sad. My father was rushed to the hospital friday morning and he'll be in there all of this weeks it's looking. I have a Pearl Jam Concert tonight and although they are my Fav Band i could care less about going to the show, and if i don't go i have to drive up to boston to give tickets to friends. My car is temporarily out of commission due to my throttle cable fraying up on me while on the highway yesterday. New radiator sitting in my house for 3 weeks now, got window regulator being shipped in today. Only been replaced 3 times well now 4. I know there is more since this black cloud has been hovering over me for weeks.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote