View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 09:18 PM   #45
spidertri

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Times View Post
Question? Have any of you thought about opening a social group, specifically for the mid-atlantic? I might make it easier to post about upcoming events, etc.
Not a bad idea, when a comment is made in a social group does it automatically email everyone in that group about it? That would be helpful. Otherwise it would be pretty much the same as this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDog View Post
I understand there is some talk about having a possible meet some point soon. I am open to different ides but the best I can think of involves Summit Point. On July 11 the National Capital Chapter is having an AutoX there and on July 25-26 the New Jersey Chapter is having a club race and driving school. I think the club race might be better idea since it probable won’t cost anything and we could all find a spot at a turn. Would anyone possible be open to this idea or anything else? I would be driving from Richmond, VA and would be happy to meet some people somewhere if they wanted to caravan together?
Definitely a good idea. I, unfortunately, will be out of town the weekend of the 25th. I would really love to check out the club race...

98 328ti Morea Grun slicktop
11 128i space gray slicktop
13 JGC WK2 Deep Cherry

Search | RealOEM
spidertri is offline   Reply With Quote