View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 03:48 PM   #12
signature sound

Here is some more info about my catch cans:

The head of the catch can is made from solid billet aluminum. Its machined to fit a check valve inside that prevents any pressure to back flow from the intake into the crank case. ALL positive crank ventilation system vehicles will benefit from this set-up. This is especially great for DASC equipped ti's or any turbo system you may have. Since the check valve is located on the vacuum side of the tank, your stock PCV can be eliminated if you choose. Or just run it in conjunction with the stock PCV. The head is rebuildable, but will most likely never need it.

The internal baffling is just enough to keep the crud caught inside. Some manufacturers go overboard and it restricts the air flow. Some dont have any baffling and is very uneffective at catching the garbage. Mine has the perfect balance to ensure proper operation.

Dont be fooled by the price. My catch can is much less expensive than others, but its quality is much better. I use brand name AN-8 fittings, 99.9% pure aluminum and high quality brand name automotive paint. They can be configured any way you like, including different colors. I can also provide logos airbrushed, or hose barb style fittings for a truly customized setup.

If you would like to see a few hundred examples of the work I have done for others, please click here: http://s498.photobucket.com/albums/r...0can%20photos/

Here is the breather style tank I made for a guy in the Netherlands:

These were made for a local Turbo Diesel Performance shop:

Custom painted set with coolant overflow tank:
signature sound is offline   Reply With Quote