View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #11
clubsport3476

$4000

Hello everyone, thanks for the interest. Something wrong with ebay these days, every bidder has turned out to be a flake. They end up wanting to try and finance the purchase, which really can't be done on a 14 year old car with 168k miles. Also, the paperwork had never been transferred from AZ (IT IS NOW) and the finance companies sure won't mess around with that. The backup bidders just seem to be playing games. I cannot afford to keep this car, and it has been garaged waiting for a new owner. I had someone who contacted me after the last ebay "sale" who came down to look at it, said they wanted it, then just ended up wasting my time and backing out at the last minute. I am tired of listening to excuses, I need to sell the car. It has already passed the CA smog check (done for the last flake buyer) and I paid half the fees in order to get the papers in my name so people won't think I am selling a stolen car. If the car was stolen I would have been arrested by now! ANYWAY, I want it gone by Friday. The car is in Spring Valley, CA which is about 12 miles East of downtown San Diego, off the 94 freeway. $4000 is the price. No haggling. No offers. If you don't have $4000 you will not get this car. If you are SERIOUS, HAVE THE CASH, and ARE NOT A FLAKE, call me at 619-203-4897.