View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 08:09 AM   #1
JPerfect

Default Three Small Problems

When I got my car, there were major electrical problems. The lights didn't work right, the doors didn't unlock, etc. The dealer got that all fixed for me, free of charge, since i considered it a hazard, (lucky me) and it all worked fine.

From day one, my trunk never unlocked. I have to get out of the car, and actually put the key in the trunk to open it.

I have no reverse lights. It isn't a fuse or bulbs... I have seemingly tried everything. I haven't checked the switch or wiring however, because i'm still looking for a good wiring diagram/DIY fix.

On my dash, there is a red light that goes on from time to time when i start my car. It stays on for a few minutes, sometimes an hour... It is a little red light with a picture of a person sitting, a seatbelt, and the airbag. The Airbag light is orange, and there are no problems there. Or am I thinking ABS? Yeah, that's orange, along with CHECK ENGINE, but those aren't giving me problems... just this airbag light is. However, this light goes on and off sometimes without warning, and i'm just wondering what it is and if it's direly important.
JPerfect is offline   Reply With Quote