View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #4
ketchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikerikerik View Post
Springs and the interior to California?

I'm trying properly rebuild this club sport back to something worthy. No hack jobs!

Next day edit:

160 on the springs?
And the millpoint, how much for just the fabric?
And than for everything to 94530.
Hmm, not sure on just the fabric– I have never removed upholstery so I'd have to look into it to ensure I don't mess anything up. As of right now, its in great condition considering the age of the car. No rips, wear or smoke smell/burns. The leather isn't buttery soft, but a little conditioning & you might be able to soften it up a bit.

Right now, I'm still in "feeler" mode for the interior as I don't yet have my replacement interior together & this is a daily driver. (I'm just waiting for my door panels to come to complete that kit.)

Still, if we can work out a good price & reasonable delivery arrangement, I am interested. I think if we were trying to ship the entire set, including the seats whole, I would be willing to crate it on a pallet, but then it would have to go freight & the buyer would have to make their own arrangements. But it would be worth it, this is a great set & they are getting more rare.

Alternatively, I can look into removing the upholstery & then give you a quote for shipping that separate from the seat frames. i would have to take my labor into consideration on that.

If you know of any DIY threads for removing the upholstery properly, please post a link– I'll get back with you.
ketchup is offline   Reply With Quote