View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 01:08 PM   #5
netadpt

I called my buddy all excited last night about what I was getting (the ti) and told him i'd be building the engine for a SC and throwing the SC on supporting mods etc etc. I told him I wanted to get around 300rwhp and he was like... MY honda will smoke that car, my hondas faster. I'm like dood you have no idea it's a whole new class but his car is heavily modded. I was like man you can't compare the two. I said well stock for stock my car would have had a faster 1/4 run. He disagreed. lol wow man, I hope I wasn't like that to people when I modded/drove my honda, actually I know I wasn't he's always been a tool. Once I get my engine built, sc, etc etc I'm taking that boy to the track and owning him I wasn't even looking for a story of whos car was faster, I just wanted him to be like " ah man that's cool so you're getting back into the import thing huh, NICE" or somthing. not a hater. I didn't bash him when he was running around on a stock honda and two sets of coilover springs all bouncey etc. I guess I don't get some peope. anyway I just wanted to vent.. lol yea, sorry, thanks