View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 01:42 AM   #1
CaptDarius

Default F/S 1998 Metallic Green BMW 318Ti 5 spd

Sadly, up for sale is my 1998 BMW 318Ti yet again.............

Metallic Green exterior. White/Gray interior. 5 speed. 146,500 miles. NO LEAKS ANYWHERE. Airbox is fogged but I have the stock intake setup incase you need to reverse it.

Now what's wrong with it:
Passenger side window regulator has kicked the bucket
Headliner on the sunroof is loose and comes off (not completely. Its about halfway attached, usually just tucking it works)
Traction control fails from time to time though I do not know why.

The engine is still quite solid. I give it oil changes religiously every 3,000 miles only using Mobil 1 full synthetic. I have the documentation from the previous owner of all work and repair done to the vehicle since its original purchase (I work at a car service center so a lot of the car's maintenance I performed myself) plus the car is carfax guaranteed. I'm selling it with a pioneer radio (i forget the model no.) but it has USB input plus 2 audio aux inputs. Has 4 outputs (two 4 volt preamp outputs for the fronts, two 4 volt preamp outputs for the back, plus two 4 volt preamp outputs for subs). I also have a Sony Xplod sub amp already wired that I'll be giving with the car. It only needs a fuseable link by the battery (i dont have subs to go with it).

Asking $2200 OBO I'm located in Port Jervis, NY.

Thanks for looking
CaptDarius is offline   Reply With Quote