View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 07:50 PM   #6
Dmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ji Money View Post
I'm sure you're pissed off, what does Paypal have to say? If isn't about the money now, I'm thinking you're about to get your revenge or something. I just don't think it's worth the hassel for all of this.
I am just hell-bent on people being held accountable for their actions. The world of e-commerce is taking over the global marketplace. If this sort of behavior is persistently tolerated then it will flourish and infest the cyber market--this cannot be allowed. If everyone just accepted these things when they occurred, then this would only breed more occurrences.

It would be one thing if the auction ended for less than he anticipated and he sent my money back. Though this would be "wrong" I would appreciate the honesty. In this case, I suspect that he did not have the item in the first place, but he had the ad already typed up and figured it would be an easy way to steal a little money right before Christmas, while depriving an honest individual of that money to use for other uses.

I am giving this guy the benefit of the doubt by allowing him to make good in one of the two aforementioned fashions. If this does not occur, I have a feeling that the cost of a set of headers would not be the most prevailing concern haunting his thoughts.