View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
JDEE_HELLROTi

Default CA 1995 318ti complete or for parts

FOR PARTS................................

//losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/1998760242.html

I have a BMW 1995 Hellrot red 318ti 144k Hatchback Manual Transmission has some cool features like 10 way audio and no sunroof option double front folding seats and more....

I bought this car as a lien. The vehicle had no interior which could be save when I purchased it due to interior being cut up ( vandalism). The interior was replaced with a donors car interior.

It is the same interior the car had before so there should be no issue with that.

M42 4 cylinder forged internals high rpm and output engine. Engine was verified for compression on all cylinders by certified tech all cylinders are within 170-180 within 2-3 cranks. GREAT Engine AND GOOD Clutch ran great before but afm went bad. Transmission shifts smooth and has a good clutch...

The interior is Grey Cloth and is in really clean condition. There is a driver door panel that needs to be replaced and the headliner is sagging. All seats have no rips or tears or burns and are about 98 percent clean could use a detail for a super clean interior. But its nice though. It will need a headliner but I may get to do it before its sold....

UPDATE. It starts but the engine needs a Airflow Meter

SINCE I KEEP GETTING ASKED THE SAME QUESTION READ THIS....YOU WILL NEED THIS TO COMPLETE THIS BMW.

A couple of engine Sensors and vacuum lines, Tires, Hood, Front bumper, Grill panel with grills, and headlight. look around but these pieces can be purchased for about 200-600 bucks total used)

Okay the front sheet metal like the hood,bumper,and nose panel was removed due to upgrade but never got around to finishing it.

THE MAIN CORE SUPPORT HAS NEVER BEEN DAMAGED AND IF YOU COME AND SEE THE CAR YOU WILL SEE IT HAS NOT BEEN REPLACED.

I also have extra parts I will throw in a complete m50 dressed short block all it needs is a head. I have all the wiring and ecu and ews. FOr a 6 cylinder conversion and a radiator for a 6cyl.....maybe more..I will ask for another 400 for these extra parts if you buy this car if a conversion is what you are doing you will save way more than that getting all these parts together.
JDEE_HELLROTi is offline   Reply With Quote