View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 04:47 AM   #1
wmealer

Default ‘96 M-Tech, Alaska Blue Automatic

Hey everyone, time to let go of my ti. Purchased in 2016 to serve as my daughter’s first car, and I invested a lot of time and money to make it a nice driver for her along the way. Original M-tech car with black & gray millpoint interior. Original sport wheels, plus a spare set of non-staggered M Contours. M-sport steering wheel. Glass euro headlamps. Did a complete front suspension overhaul, new steering rack, replaced all A/C system components (except the evaporator) plus heater core in 2016. Recent front windshield replacement. Recent brake overhaul including new rotors, but they could use resurfacing since the car has basically sat idle for the last 2 years.

Tons of repairs and maintenance I don’t have time to list out, plus lots of spare parts accumulated along the way. Unfortunately in 2019, the head gasket gave way, and even though it technically will still run, exhaust gases bleed into the cooling system. Well over 200k miles, so it’s time for an engine swap anyway. Speaking of which I also have a ‘97 328i sedan which I purchased as an engine donor. Will throw the donor car in at the right price.

Willing to part with everything for $2k, which of course is far below all the money I’ve sunk into it. Happy to share pics and answer any questions if there’s any interest. Thanks!

I’m in the Memphis area, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by wmealer; 02-03-2022 at 11:18 PM.
wmealer is offline   Reply With Quote