View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 03:37 AM   #37
kipower

OK, I'm back. I have searched all over and could not find anything useful.The car is running perfect in closed loop but runs bad until it dies in open loop. I decided to buy a scan tool to pull codes so I can save time checking sensors. Plugged the reader into the obd2 port under the dash and...nothing, no communication. Tried several times, checked the caps under the hood, fuses, but nothing. I don't even have a CEL light on when I know it should be. I have a 328 harness and a programmed ms41.0 with ews delete, rear o2 delete(euro 323's run off two o2 sensors in the manifolds like the 328), and air pump delete. When the car was first started it had no o2 sensors plugged in so I should have had a check engine light on. I'm sure I can figure out the running issue, but have no idea why I can't pull codes. It does have the gauge pod out of the doner car and everything works including fuel economy. The obd2 port powers on the scanner and the scanner works on all my other cars. Any Ideas? Am I missing something?
kipower is offline   Reply With Quote