View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 06:21 AM   #5
CyPRus

First of all thanks for the responses guys. Checked through that thread link, guess I'll see about getting a hold of that Town Line Autowerke and see if they have some specific information for me.

*winces* Mice in the TI? that had to be a welcoming fact when you opened her up for spring. My dad and I are actually putting together what should work out to be a big a-frame tent to park it in till the snow starts clearing up.

As for the winter driving, gave it a shot last year in IA, thought I had started to get the skidding down myself and then ended up with a ticket for failure to maintain control of my vehicle after I ended up parallel parking in some ladies yard at 15-20 mph facing the opposite direction I was going. Managed to get the ticket changed too a seatbelt violation but not gonna try that up here : ). Also figure with my dad telling me about the number of accidents out here, I'd just assume have a beater truck that gets plowed into, hopefully no doing the plowing with, than have the ti get knocked out of commision. Feel too bad hearing about other people losing theirs. Don't think I could handle it being my own : ).
CyPRus is offline   Reply With Quote