View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 10:13 PM   #15
anassa

Vehicles

Hey man,
Sorry to hear about your loss, that really does suck, I wish the best for you and your family.

Also its too bad you deleted your posts, as they could of been helpful for other people in the future who ask the same question.

As for your " relatively expensive route" - which does not seem practical, but honestly as a car enthusiasts I don't think there is ever a actual "practical" or "cost-effective" route, I'm speaking from my own experience too, modding =/= practical/cost effective, oh well. Do put up a build thread when you get a chance, it seems like fun. There are a few that have gone before you with boosting the M44, off the top of my head I know xxxJohnBoyxxx has spent a lot of time working to boost his m44, and gave me a few pointers when I was also considering that route. Maybe you could search up his posts to see if there is helpful information.

Don't worry I won't be nice all of a sudden either, I stand by what I have said above.

Good luck.

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote