View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 03:22 AM   #8
HuGo

Kid, even if you did have the money you wouldnt be able to get the kit until fall. Why dont you just save your money from here until fall and join the GB that might get started. But until then, they are back ordered anyway, so just start saving now. I saved up 3K in 2 months. And this year in 2 months i also saved 5-6K. And in 3 days i came up with 700 dollars. In 2-3 weeks, ill have 1K saved. Its all doable, just be patient.

But like i said, even if you had the money now you wont be able to purchase it. Im sure in 4 months, you can save 3K. And youll atleast know you have a very well kit. You try to do something yourself without knowledge wont get you no where and you might destroy your engine. I Fing love my SC, its worth it. Ima love it more in a week. Its all worth the wait.

Half of these guys didnt think i could come up with the money for the kit and i did. If i was able to do it, you can too. Although they swear my parents bought it for me (yea, my parents really want me driving faster and having more power). Just stop eating out a lot, thats one of the biggest money savers there. Drive 70mph and not 80mph, thats saving money on gas and getting more MPG which is making you visit the gas station less. If your a big spender in clothes, wait. I used to buy a piece of clothing every pay check when i was in high school. I used to buy shoes every 3rd paycheck. And guess what, i still have the same clothes from high school. I buy clothes every now and there but not as much as i used too. And i dont remember the last time i bought new pairs of shoes. Looks like i gotta visit boarders soon

If your good at saving money, its very easy. If your not, its gonna be tough. I told my cousin to save his money so that he can buy a turbo kit for his car but he spends all his money on his girl, then buys like 15 dollar meals for himself. He literally throws his money away. If he did what i told him, he would have his car hooked up like mine. But thats on the person.

Get the DASC, you wont be disappointed.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote