View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:16 PM   #11
davidl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96cali View Post
Interested in the porterfield pads if they are near new. By 2 pairs do you mean 2 complete sets? As in 8 pads? Help me understand bro!

And hell I'm tempted to buy that LSD just for an extra extra spare. Shipping cannot be that expensive- check fedex ground.
I bought the pads last year, prob 12k on them. They should have plenty of life left in them. I do have 2 complete front sets. The other cam from my buddy who already had the m3 swap, so his pads are worn a bit more.

I did some quick quotes for shipping the diff. 40-80 depending on location. It weighs ~75lbs.

David

All pms replied to
1995 330Ti s50b30- ebay ss headers- custom exhaust- UUC engine mounts- Turner front subframe reinforcements- 95 M3 steering rack- M3 front brakes, floating rotors, porterfield r4-s pads-Borbet rims with Bridgestone reo50a 225/45/17- x-brace- M Coupe 3.15 diff- Euro 3 spoke non-airbag steering wheel- Corbeau Fx-1 front seats- Schroth 5 point harnesses- Bavarian Autosport suspension- H&R front sway bar- M coupe rear sway bar- Turner rear sway bar tab reinforcement- Powerflex Black Subframe and Trailing arm bushings