View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 06:25 PM   #5
Silverti

Mine only had one when i got it. I believe it depends on the model year to if one or two was connected.

If you pull the cover off the nearside tail lights and disconnect the electrical plug you should see a gap where the wire would go if the Fog was meant to be on. Its easy to trace just by looking at the contacts on the bulb plate itself. Can't remember which pin it is but there will be at least one missing.

If you want to get both working you can run a wire from the other side. Thats what i did to mine. Just find which wire on the offside is for the fog and tap into it. Run the wire underneath the trim of the boot and make yourself a pin to connect into the plug (if i remember i used the female part of a bullet connector). Only takes 10 mins and you get your 2 fog lights.

If you want some more info i can have a look tomorrow when its light to see which wires they are etc.

Edit: BTW mines a 99 model and had a bulb in place even though it wasn't connected to anything. If yours doesn't have a bulb in the nearside it may have just been used to replace the other side at some stage in the last 10 years

Last edited by Silverti; 01-24-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Silverti is offline   Reply With Quote