View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 02:41 PM   #18
roadrash
That's not Millpoint Blue

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltieboy View Post
There's a post on here for a 1996 TI with 54,000 miles. Maybe ask that guy what he wants for his before putting $3,000 into yours.
Thanks for the pointer... but if I were to buy another 318ti, it'd need to be the same spec's as mine... '97-'98... Black over Millpoint Red... Sport package, etc. I spent a year looking for exactly what I wanted, I finally found it, and nothing else is going to be sufficient. Not that there's anything special about my 318ti, it's just got all the options I want. Well, except for being new, but that's not an "option" anymore. :-D

Sooo... update... I got my usual mechanic to replace the oil pump gasket (or oil filter gasket, I forget which), and hope to pick up the car today. Hopefully that's the only thing leaking and I won't end up spending bigger bucks on the bigger seals. But I also feel like a clutch replacement is in the foreseeable future, so I'm not done yet.

The best part of all of this is that once I get the oil leak sorted out, I get to clean up the mess I've made on the concrete where I park at work. Good times. heh heh

EDIT - Dec. 31, 2019 -- still haven't cleaned up the oil stain at work. LOL

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."

Last edited by roadrash; 12-31-2019 at 02:28 PM.
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote