View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #13
e30polak

Despite wanting another month at least to situate the car, I was rear ended in my E39 touring while the car was being painted, and I needed to make it as road worthy as possible FAST!

The Ti became my daily driver in the middle of November 2014 and I was too busy, and ran out of funds to finalize it how I wanted to. Put some new tires on my staggered set of 17” AC Schnitzer Type 2s and started driving it as is.

(Sorry, more cell phone pics)

Fast forward to February 2015, I found an amazing deal on some TC Kline dual adjustable coil-overs from a Z3 M Coupe that I had to jump on. While the coil-overs I had handled and rode pretty well, the TC Klines were better in every respect. I luckily found a forum member with a 318Ti that wanted a suspension set-up for their car, so I pretty much broke even.

Next up I talked to Adam from Hard Motorsport about a rear set of his wider V2 fender flares, as I had rubbing issues with my current V1s.

In a week the flares came and I was in love! The extra inch width (the mock up obviously make them look even wider) was going to give me plenty of space for my current wheels, and allow me the freedom to run some more aggressive wheels as well! Also, the extra width was going to give the car an even more aggressive look!

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports
e30polak is offline   Reply With Quote