Thread: all years Who wants a drivetrain?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 02:32 PM   #1
mpire

Default Who wants a drivetrain?

I have a Z3 in Orlando Florida. It's not wrecked and running just great and I am looking to pull out the all aluminum 2.8 engine and drop in an M engine of some sort.

If you have a TI shell laying around this would be a perfect upgrade.

Asking $5000? That price includes the entire drive train, electrical harness, cluster, and honestly just about anything else you can unbolt or unscrew from the car without cutting. I only want the chassis. Wheels, tires, brakes, suspension, subframes, body computer, window motors, fuel tank, air conditioning (blows cold!) etc. Bring a trailer and load it up. If you take enough stuff I will put the car on dollies.

If you have a TI with a bad engine or you know someone with a spare chassis then you could build a really nice car. No splicing of wires, just move the whole harness and body computer with the ECU.

Price is very negotiable, but I was going to throw this out to see if someone wanted the whole package before I started doing it piecemeal.

Email me b @ s54b32 (dot) com for details on a large package of lots of stuff, don't ask me about little bits just yet. I don't want to go from a fully running and easily moving vehicle to one that I gotta push around on dollies because I sold one wheel for $50.

Last edited by mpire; 05-22-2017 at 02:39 PM.
mpire is offline   Reply With Quote