Thread: Midnight Tuning
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 02:11 PM   #6
bmwconnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxJohnBoyxxx View Post
I've been testing code from Barrie at Midnight tuning over the weekend. He worked with me for 6+ hours Thursday & Friday sending code. I flashed many times with no changes due to a issue with my flasher . He is very cool to work with and I have to say the code has been excellent now that my flasher is working.

So far he has eliminated my CEL for adaption errors. Moved me to 60# injectors and now I have excellent non boost drivability. My transition to boost is seamless which I never had. I've boosted 20psi with no Meth on 93 octane.

I have to say I'm completely happy with everything I've seen so far. Barrie @ Midnight is quick on changes, accurate with the changes and the code has been a real improvement over the complete RPM range.

We are still in the beginning of tuning since we have not logged anything, touched timing or MAF but this has been a real eye opener on how well he is able to write code and how much HP is untapped. I look forward to finishing up the tune in the following weeks. This is also a long distance tune so he is only making changes by my feedback which slows the process and is hard on him.

The pricing is great and Barrie has been very knowledgeable and great to work with.

I will report back but I say 2 thumbs up for Midnight Tuning.

This is OBD-II but he specializes in OBD-I

thanks john and my email for tuning is midnight-tuning@rogers.com

cheers folks