View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 02:55 AM   #1
djfmf

Default 1996 318ti 5spd black 240k m tech salvage title what's it worth?

Ok so it's not for sale but I did want to get a feel for it.

It's currently deregistered in Las Vegas with a Nevada salvage title and will need to pass an inspection in order for it to get plates? How did it get a salvage title? It was parked in front of my house and someone in the neighborhood sideswiped my passenger side and front and it was deemed salvage from insurance company. Pulled out the dent and repainted and bought new m tech moldings all over. Car mileage is over 240k. I did a smog test April or may and it passed no problem. Would have registered but I would have needed to put in a stock seat and steering wheel which seemed too much of a hassle. Things I had done to it euro clears, custom exhaust, upgraded ECU midnight tuning solutions, NRG Alcantara steering wheel, NRG bucket driver seat, eBay passenger seat, new glass headlights, hid kit. Lots of other stuff and spare parts would come with the car if I was to get rid of it and it drives but I would think you would need to tow it.

Not sure how much a salvage title 318ti would go for especially with all the parts that are installed or come with it. I'll probably do research of what a salvage title 318ti go for, but I also would like to see what people are willing to buy for it as well. Maybe if I get enough interest I will star prepping the car to consider selling it. Otherwise it's just sitting in the garage deregistered. I have a new Tesla model 3 this weekend to pickup so I'm not strapped to sell, but I could sell it for the right price.
djfmf is offline   Reply With Quote