View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 07:12 PM   #1
drfloss

Default 97 318ti cali roof 17x,k miles do not want to partout

Hi i have a 97 318ti and it was supposed to be my project car. It is auto and i wanted to do a manual swap but got caught up in life and then got a job 1100miles away...very sad to let it go.

Anyways little about the car-
Bought it from a guy with tranny in limp mode, this was perfect for me as i wanted to do a m50 or s52 swap altogether. Could not find a decent engine so went and bought manual tranny and all the swap parts individually (pain the ass to collect them from junkyards). Anyways i got all the parts and was getting it ready to do a swap then car wont start. It had been sitting for more than 8 months without starting. Anyways right after that i got a job interview and the rest kept climbing and i rather choose my career atm.

I absolutely dont want to part the car out. As for the manual swap parts we can either make a deal for the whole car with the swap or just the parts for the rest. I will post more details later today as i am at work atm.

enjoy this eye candy and i am open to offers, im ball parking the car to be sold at $1300 and am VERY negotiable. $500 for the manual swap and so so negotiable here. If you take everything then $1600. Car is in orlando, fl.

http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/sp...ry/bmw%20318ti

*****edit 5/23- I have added some interior pics. Just saying its not the best condition but not the worst. The stains on seats came up after not being used, they werent there when i bought the car so they should just come off clean without much effort. Anyways lets get this cali ti into good hands!!

Last edited by drfloss; 05-23-2015 at 05:24 PM.
drfloss is offline   Reply With Quote