View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 09:39 PM   #1
RCV7

Vehicles
Talking My new 328ti is ready! Yeeha!!

So finally after months of waiting for parts & mechanical issues, my 328ti is ready to hit the road. Here’s a list of items, all from a ’97 Z3 roadster donor (RIP).
M52 2.8 aluminum block engine w/low miles & matching ZH 5 speed trans, Comforti Shark injector for hspwr & torque upgrade, 3.15 LS dif, exhaust, complete rear sub frame, X-brace, front sway bar & steering rack all from the Z3. New aluminum radiator and cooling kit. New F1 Racing stage 2 clutch and lightweight flywheel. New tie rods, shock mounts, H&R sport springs, Bilstien sport F&R, M3 front bumper, black front grills, 15 lb 17” SSR Comp wheels & new 225X17 Hankook V12’s, E46 330i front brake setup, Euro 3 spoke steering wheel w/airbag, new Sony head unit w/HD radio, new ZHP short shifter knob, new Italian black leather with red stitching shifter & e-brake covers, HID head & LED interior lights, & finally black CF emblems.
I must say, I’m in LOVE all over again. Coming from the motorcycle world and being a middle aged adrenalin junkie, this is one FUN car to drive!
Thanks to all of you that helped out with answering my questions including J!m and his indispensable ti manual.

Last edited by RCV7; 06-20-2012 at 11:59 PM.
RCV7 is offline   Reply With Quote