View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 10:54 AM   #46
rbush

Vehicles
Default I accidently set my car on fire

after replacing the drive shaft, head gasket, new transmission filter and fluid, differential gear lube, new oil pan gasket, new harmonic balancer, water pump, thermostat, hoses, vacuum lines, spark plugs and wires, new tires, window regulators, fuel filter, new radiator and antifreeze, wheel bearings, valve cover gasket, had the head milled and new valve seals, replaced the bushings and tie rods and most of the rest of the front end suspension, I finally got to the end where I could get it back on the road. I was waiting on o-rings for the injectors and decided to test the injectors. I turned the engine over with the key and it all caught on fire. all the engine wiring harness, battery, and various controls in the engine compartment burnt. windshield and parts of the dash and liner, seats, burnt. I am sick. not sure what I'm going to do with it now. anyways thats what I did with my Ti today. I'm lucky the garage didn't burn down or got hurt. but I'm still just sick.thank you all for the excellent advice thru the years. it has been great to get to know all of you. thank you.
rbush is offline   Reply With Quote