View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
dave45056

Default WARNING!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM AGENTCHANGE

WARNING!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!! AGENTCHANGE IS UNRELIABLE!!!!!

I bought parts from this seller on Oct 7. He communicated with me fine before the sale, but after I sent money he would not return e-mails or calls. I found out last night that he never shipped my parts even though he told me he did. He is a liar and does not communicate after the sale.

When I paid for the part he was selling I sent him an e-mail stating I paid, and gave him the paypal transaction number. I asked if he could ship it that day or the next. After hearing nothing from him for 3 days I sent him an e-mail. He now says that my e-mail was crappy and distateful. And he decided then (2 weeks ago) that he would not ship my part. Did he tell me that? No! Instead a week later he told me he shipped my part. After a few more days when my part didn't arrive he said he will have to check to see what happened, because he shipped it.

This guy is a liar, and so far he is a theif. He is known on other forums as illfoxone and on myspace as youthief (fitting, huh?) He will make up stuff to justify his inaction and poor communication. Don't buy from this guy. He does not know the definition of a deal.

Here is the e-mail he found offensive:

I am getting worried about the parts I have ordered.
When I made my payment on 10/7, I simply asked that you let me know when the parts would ship.
But since getting my money you have not responded to me, even though I have e-mailed and sent a PM thru 318ti.org
It appears that others have also had problems with you shipping parts, based on the posts on your thread.
I am giving you this opportunity to communicate with me about this matter before I make a post on your thread.
Can you please let me know when you shipped or will ship my part?
If you have already shipped it, thanks.
Just a word of advice. Communication is the key to keeping buyers of your parts happy.

Regards,
-Dave