View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 05:50 PM   #1
anassa

Vehicles
Default CA (Anaheim): 1998 318ti Sport $2300

Saw this on craigslist and it looks like a good deal!
Black 318ti Sport with 170k miles, clean title and not beaten up! Could be a good buy for someone.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...921325490.html

Link above has pics, the description is:

Selling my 98 bmw 318ti
Parting ways from my ti is hard but at times like this I have no choice but to let go
-tags are good till January 2020
-Clean Title
-around 170k on engine (chasis 214k)
-5speed
-stage 2 clutch no slips on transmission at all smooth)
-Stromung Exhaust
-ds2wheels
-multicolor kit Angel eyes (controlled thru Bluetooth on your phone thru an app)
Cons:
Needs rack n pinion
Suspension
Control arms the car is driving rough in the front due to these cons I have listed
Ignition switch and door handles need to be replaced
I have brakes and rotors front and back as seen in pic I will includ them for $250 if interested I payed $500 never used or installed didn’t get the time to this car is my daily I have owned it for the past 4 1/2 years and it has been my DAILY DRIVER so if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask I don’t want to waste your time or mine so plz don’t try to lowball as I know the potential this car has it’s really hard to let go if interested I will be honest about everything on the car I want a good home for her thanks for reading

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote