View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 11:34 PM   #7
m44ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymasone
see the problem is, I'm only going to have about 7g's for the whole project, that's parts and everything, I'd really like to have it done professionally, reason being, I have the tools and the knowhow/resources to do it myself, but I'd like to have the work done so i can have some sort of gaurantee on the parts and labor... anyone have any suggestions? really my biggest want right now is to get a good engine at a low cost, preferably a 1996-1998 m3 OBD-II engine.

Thanks
if you are capable to do it yourself I would go for it, you learn alot from projects like these and there is no better feeling you get with the pride of telling people you did it and its awesome. anyone can pay someone to work on their car. its not as difficult as you think, plus we are all here to help with any Q's or problems you come across during the swap.
Mods: clear turn signals, Silverstar headlight bulbs, k&N custom CAI, removed A/C, lightened crank pulley, painted brakes, custom clutch stop, custom strut bar, x-brace, custom solid tranny mounts, Memphis sound system, Sachs sport clutch, B&M short shifter, lightened flywheel, redline MTL ....

Emberrassing honda owners one drive at a time

http://members.cardomain.com/mghockey
m44ic is offline   Reply With Quote