View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:07 AM   #10
showaski

Thanks for the information Patrick. I actually ended up purchasing the car on 11/3/2013. My girlfriend will be using it temporarily because she just sold her car, and is in the market of buying a new one.

The car has had way more $ than I paid to buy the car, so I believe I bought it for a fair price. The windows go up and down flawlessly, but I'm sure they were serviced at one point like you said.

I discovered 3 new issues after buying it. For one, the oil leaks I mentioned previously must be eventually getting onto the exhaust because I can smell it burning off. It rarely happens, and when it does it's barely noticeable. Secondly, the brake lights aren't working. The rest of the lights work perfectly fine. Lastly, the front tires may need to be balanced because I can feel vibration after 40 MPH.

You mentioned something about your electric fan not turning on? I haven't noticed mine kick on yet, but I will keep a really close eye on that.

The first thing I want to look into is the brake lights! I will start tracing the problem as soon as I get some free time. The last thing I want is anyone rear ending my GF while she's driving this in the meantime.
showaski is offline   Reply With Quote