View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 08:30 AM   #5
robcarync

1. i have always loved bmw cars...and this was my first car that i inherited from my parents, after i convinced them to buy it for themselves (so i could convientently drive it too ) now this is my pops and mine 'project car' so to speak. not a real project literally, but this is the car i learned about cars on...me and my pops have spent tons of time together working on it and me learning about cars in general...its always great to spend some quality time with the pops

2. not odd...they are fairly rare...ive only seen maybe 4 or 5 between raleigh where i go to school at and cary where my home is...once you have one, you will start to notice more

3. for the window, i generally fix it myself. if im short on time or if its too cold outside for me to work in the garage, ill take it to a local private shop and let them handle it. for special parts, i usually go to the dealer, but for work i usually go to a shop called european performance.

4. i like the hatch back look personally. im not a huge fan of 4 door cars...2 door im ok with, but i just love the unique and special look of the TI hatch
Pioneer Speakers [] Aluminum Billet door locks [] ACS Pedals/Deadrest [] ACS Shift Knob / E-Brake Handle [] Clear Corners/Tails/Sides [] Sylvania Exterior Lighting [] Custom CAI [] Dinan Engine Chip [] Dinan Transmission Chip [] H&R Race Springs [] Tokico Illumina Shocks [] BMW X-Brace [] Relocated Lighter Mod [] Custom iPod Mod
http://www.cardomain.com/id/robcarync
robcarync is offline   Reply With Quote