View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #35
cnaville210

Thanks!

The car has been running very well. I've put a little over 2800 miles of pure, red-line hitting, Texas 100+ degree weather, running AC full blast, and it still hasn't fallen apart! The car see's it's rev-limiter at least 5 times a day, every day, and on days where I purposely take it out for the purpose of ripping on it, it has no trouble bouncing off the revlimiter and burning the tires in 2nd gear all day long.

I also made a bunch of videos and posted them on my YT channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/TurboGLI2004?feature=guide

I recently blew out both rear tires at the same time and spun out on a pretty narrow road. Luckily I avoided any contact with the curbs! If you look at the channel, be sure to check the videos titled: "332ti tire rapeage", "332ti with 205 tires", and "332ti with 205s vs 95 M3" They show a pretty good idea of what the torque of the 6 cylinder can do!

I have begun thinking of installing a custom differential oil cooler, since the LSD sometimes gets to temps so hot that it will singe the skin off of any fingers that might come into contact with it. I am hesitant to really dump much more money into the car after I install the cams though, since this is my daily, and I have begun planning out the funding and design of my next car, which will be a fully stripped 914 with an NA built LSx motor. The ti has caused me to become addicted to light weight and high power output. So 450whp in a 2000lb car should hopefully satisfy my needs!

Last edited by cnaville210; 08-05-2012 at 11:30 PM.
cnaville210 is offline   Reply With Quote