View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 04:40 AM   #42
BimmerBum

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ep1275 View Post
I would like to upgrade the rear brakes on a 318ti, and have a good sense as to which rotors will work for different wheel sizes. However, the comprehensive brake thread does not mention which are the correct calipers to use for the rear brake upgrades. Ireland Engineering sells a rear upgrade for the rear brakes with the 294x19mm rotors (http://www.iemotorsport.com/bmw/E36-.../E36bbk1R.html), but of course they don't mention which calipers they use. I would like build my own kit, so I can source better hardware at a better price. If anyone has the correct info for the proper calipers to use for the rear brake upgrades, would please post it? Thanks
That is almost certainly a type-o in IE's description. No one rear brake upgrade will fit the ti and a standard E36. Call them to verify before ordering.

SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!

www.BimmerBum.com ALL NEW!
318ti Specific Parts For Sale
www.facebook.com/BimmerBum

BMWCCA #132203
95 318ti Club Sport
98 318ti Active S50 Swap

BimmerBum is offline   Reply With Quote