View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 04:29 AM   #41
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowin 4 View Post
Hahahaha its good if you own a i6 as for the i4 there's no hope at least from my experience . i think they should not offer any tune's for the 318 until there 100 % sure it will work .vac motor sport's refunded my money for the 318 base map tune that wouldn't start my car !!! now i have to get my money back on the warchip.
I was just messin with Barrie when I posted that. Thought it would be funny after all the drama that went down earlier. To be fair and honest, I haven't had experience with either Midnight or Miller. However, after seeing how Miller treated their customers and how willing Midnight is to help people on this forum despite all the negativity and harsh remarks as well as all of the knowledge and support given to our members who haven't even purchased a product from them, my money goes to Midnight hands down. Barrie has extended his kindness to our community by offering very valuable advice and becoming a site supporter. He's an active member here, visits multiple times daily. He seems to be offering a respectable product at a very reasonable price. For about the same amount one would spend on a generic "one size fits all" chip that can't be modified, he's offering a custom base line tune, all of the software AND HARDWARE needed to get you rolling and make your own adjustments as you dial things in to perfection. On top of that, he's offering his knowledge and one-on-one support which is really hard to find these days. No matter how hard you try to compare prices and get a sweeter deal elsewhere, no deal can replace the excellent service and support offered by Midnight tuning
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote