View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #39
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakentt-MS41.1 View Post
yes it advances the timing, this puts the engine in the risk of detonation, that causes the piston to melt. Midnight tuning is one guy working out of his basement, look up his facebook page, he is sitting in the chair and just doing guess work tuning on his laptop. What a joke
Total bull$hit. Barrie was the only tuner out there that took the time to make a perfect tune for my Metric Stroker turbo motor. I worked with Nick G and Mark D before Barrie at Midnight. I have a very well tuned motor running the M5.2 DME. I run 60# injectors, M3 MAF and can scramble boost settings in the middle of a run if I want more power. I am very happy with my tune and many of the tunes I have flashed for Barrie have showed good improvement with happy customers.

Get a life your comment about advancing the timing and causing the engine to detonate is uncalled for and shows you are a true "Douche Bag". Tunes are not only advanced timing sir there are a lot of things that get changed to help bring out the power lost by the standard BMW tune.

Did you know Barrie's tunes are better then Dinan with no reported engine issues, just reports of good results.

So with that said please go put your face in the wall for 6 minutes timeout and in the future play nice with members that have proved themselves to be a asset to the board.

Yea I know you got a bug up your butt about Midnight so keep it in the PM's if you must throw around bashing that is false.

John Smith
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote