View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 03:30 PM   #149
andakn

I'm currently trying stock m3 springs. I'll take some pictures of the difference. When I started playing with the nitrous on the stock engine with dasc, I noticed some stress cracks on the diff mount tabs. So I went overkill on the reinforcements. I opened up the frame rails and the cross brace and filled with chrome moly square tube. Also made new diff mount ears with 1/4in plate steel. If I noticed too much diff movement it won't be too hard to add the second mount. Although that will make me have to re-do the sway bar in the rear because the rear bars are only bent to go around 1 mount. I have collected quite a few different away bars from doing Dinan upgrades at work. So I may look and see if one of the other bars fits better. Getting ready to swap my slip joints on the exhaust to 3in v band clamps today. As much as I'm going to be experimenting with this car it will make it easier to remove and replace. Also have to make some small adjustments to my shift rod to get the shifter right where I want it.
andakn is offline   Reply With Quote