View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 12:00 AM   #1
Ken

Exclamation 1998 318ti - M Sport / California Top / Avus Blue Metallic / Automatic

Welp - unfortunately it's time for me to part with my ti.

I've had her since 2006 as the second owner, kept up with all maintenance, etc, but the engine has unfortunately decided to give out at 195k. Something to do with a bearing - it's knocking pretty hard, and I no longer have the time or the desire to keep putting money into her.

I'm listing here because I don't think the engine is salvageable without a rebuild, but she's in good condition otherwise.

Features: Cali Top (working, doesn't leak despite the "peaks" in the pictures - but the motor is probably not going to last much longer), Heated Seats (Winter Package), almost brand new Kumho tires, M Sport package, DEPO headlights (55w @6k)/foglights(35w @5k).. uh, other stuff?

Taking offers on the entire car - would be great for an engine swap! I can put you in touch with the shop I currently take it to for full details on the current condition if you're seriously interested.

Pictures located here: http://imgur.com/a/m9HIT
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_6501.jpg Views:	537 Size:	162.2 KB ID:	16051  

Last edited by Ken; 10-23-2015 at 12:02 AM.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote