View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 07:01 AM   #1
tougebmw318ti

Post hello fellow 318ti entusiasts!

hello, my name is Anthony and i have a 1997 BMW 318ti in Montreal blue with greay and white interior. i am planning on keeping my 318ti for the rest of my life (or until i wreck it or something horrible happens) whichever one comes first but, until that day im going to do many things with my 318ti.i originally got my 318ti as my first car (i originally wanted a 300zx or a 240sx but, my dad said no). here she is with 185,xxx miles and still going strong, for the most part my car is in very good condition except for a few minor bits. for example today i did a front cross member swap with the help of my dad. it was a pretty simple job but, it took a little while to get the new one swapped in. while we were pulling it off we noticed it was covered in oil. so we swapped the new one in and decided to do the M52 swap and just nurse the M44 until the finally blows after a long life of being driven hard (by me) till the very end. i truly do love my car but my dad just wants me to get another car instead of the M52 swap because he says "it will be too hard!" and also, "it would be easier just to get another car" but, like i said i really do love my car and i want to do the swap with me and a few mates from school so, i will probably need a little bit of help with it (im still a teenager so im prone to making mistakes and flaws)
tougebmw318ti is offline   Reply With Quote