View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 05:50 AM   #10
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by naustin View Post
I had someone throw a package of raw chicken at my car when i used to live in a bad neighborhood. I had no discoloration, but i had to scrub it very very hard. Hope you get it out
im sry for this... but LMAO , not at you but at the fact that someone actually threw a chicken at someone's car. i mean. come on. WTF, who does that?? lol.... stupid ppl in the world. and i could've deep fried that chicken instead of it being wasted. lol. hope you dont think i was laughing at you btw, just cracking up at the fact it was done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blndweasel View Post
mayonnaise consists of egg yolk, sometimes eggwhites (that's the worst part, it's like glue when it dries), lots of oil, and a little bit of vinegar.

vinegar is your best bet to re-suspend the solution and hopefully it will dissolve right off.

Vinegar can also be used to treat hard-water stains, and is often referred to as an "acid bath" by fancy detailing shops that will charge $40 for it.

after you suspend the solution and rinse it off, give it a good polish and wax.

good luck!
wow. never knew that would work. good thing to know about, just in case.

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote