View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 01:39 AM   #4
mrnine

I posted this response to an old thread earlier tonight and just realized this is more current. Seems the BavAuto kit I mention might be an option for you? Anyone here have experience with this particular rear camber adjuster?

---

I've got some serious wear on the insides of my rear tires. Don't have a pic handy right now but when I bought this ti, it had Nitto 225/45/17's and I guess the camber was never properly corrected to accomodate. Not sure if the sport springs have been upgraded but it's got newer Bilstein sport shocks on all 4. Fronts look very evenly worn; plenty of tread.

So what do I need to correct this? Bavauto sells a adjustable camber kit for strut mounts (item #192026) but they're pricey at $270. As it is the tires are worn enough that I'll be replacing them somewhat soon.

I guess the question is whether the adjustability would be worth it? Or would I be better off simply using a camber correction bolt as mentioned above? Primarily use this vehicle as my daily driver but would like to get out and track it a couple times this summer.
mrnine is offline   Reply With Quote