View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 01:47 AM   #7
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGAMR View Post
I believe they require the product being installed by a pro shop for them to warranty it if I read it right on bf.c
Probably so they could pass the liability off on the shop that installed them, lol. You know DDM isn't going to take responsibility or pay for that guys car. This isn't the first time they've had issues with fitment. Several people who've bought these coilovers have reported problems. Remember their sideskirts were too long? Did they ever fix that, heck no, they're still selling them and banking on the customers to just deal with it. Their shipping sucks ass. I live 3 hours up the road and it took over a month for them to process and ship my headlights. Their excuse, "well you're getting a great deal on them so you shouldn't mind the wait." I can't count the number of threads on BF.c where people's orders were missing parts, incorrect parts, defective and/or poor fitment. Their tailights and headlights trigger fault codes, angel eyes fail out of the box. It's no coincidence that their coilovers don't fit the rear of the Ti and their excuse is that it fit the test car. It's no coincidence that their coilover snapped and caused a wreck. Of course it'll happen, maybe not to everyone, but it's bound to happen when you order cheap stuff from China.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote