View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 02:55 AM   #11
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGAMR View Post
cooljess I agree you on the liability issue & that safety shouldn't be compromised & coilovers are a whole new game from the headlights & cosmetic items. I gotta say though I got my order together & stopped by them when I was in San Diego & they treated me really good & for the next week or so they were on the line with me helping me with the door moldings & taking care of the situation since the ti has different specs than sedans & coupes. I'm kinda glad I didn't get the sideskirts now.
Yeah, I've actually met the guys in person at Bimmerfest and they were all really nice. When I was waiting several weeks for my lights to arrive, I called them practically everyday and they treated me really well over the phone. That being said, I'll probably never shop there again after all of the problems that have occured with them. It's completely unacceptable. Sure their prices are good, sure their staff is cool. Their service sucks and they sell cheap Chinese garbage. The fact that they've encountered these problems, yet continued to sell the same product to multiple customers is just plain wrong! They know their sideskirts don't fit, they know their coilovers don't fit, they know their angel eyes don't always work, they know their headlights and tailights trigger fault codes, they know their shipping is slow etc etc etc. But they continue to sell the same junk. Why you ask? BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE CHEAPSKATES AND ARE WILLING TO PUT UP WITH IT OR TAKE THEIR CHANCES IN ORDER TO SAVE A BUCK.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote