View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #17
hotmilk400

Hey, i can not send you a private message because you are new here (u need 5 post before you can send them or get them)

anyway, for just the seats, i was looking to sell them with the panels for $550, but if you picked up the seats, i could do the seats and seatbelts for $400. i can not go lower, since i sold seats/panels for $550 before, but to sell just panels is harder. (rear panels are harder then front and i will probally have to ship them, and loss money on ebay fees/paypal)

anyway, if $400 works for you and you want to pick them up, let me know. on weekdays you would have to come after 4pm to meet my father (he lives near the car, i dont) and remove them yourself. he can help but he never did it before. i can remove them for you this weekend (oct 7,8,9), and sit them out. after that you can come pick them up without any work. if you pick them up on a weekend, i am free any time and can help you install them. takes only a few minutes.

thanks alot, let me know. i will post my email address for 1 day. please just send me an email.. i do not want to leave it up since i will get a ton of junk mail.

mikeplaner@comcast.net

save it since it will be deleted soon.
thanks alot, -mike

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote