View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 07:25 AM   #1
dynagroove

Default Euro interior, ZKW Projector Lights, euro tails, & euro front boxes

All items sold.

As my last ti is up for sale, I have a number of acquired items that I need to move. I have an X3 with transfer case issues and funds from these items will go right back into another BWM.

All items were purchased from Miss Kitty directly from DE and I'm kinda sad that I didn't get to use them as the service was great and the parts are just as described.

SOLD 1. Chessboard interior. This includes front and rear seats in excellent condition. These have not been installed since I've received them. Front & rear seats are included with the exception of the rear bottom. Ms Kitty only shipped me the rear cover due to shipping costs, but I do have a full rear seat if needed. - please understand that this is an extremely heavy item and freight is going to be the best option here. This will likely require 3 large boxes. If you are close to Albuquerque, NM, direct pickup is an option.

SOLD 2. Front euro bins. These will most likely require slight modification to your dash panels. $80 plus shipping to your zip.

SOLD 3. ZKW projector headlights in beautiful shape. $200 plus shipping to your zip.

SOLD 4. Euro tails in great shape. $100 plus shipping to your zip.

SOLD 5. Euro clear fronts in great shape. I'll include the smoked fronts as well (right side has some cracks that don't affect use) for $50 plus shipping to your zip.

Please let me know if you are interested as I'm willing to deal on multiple items.

Thanks!

Last edited by dynagroove; 01-11-2019 at 03:56 AM.
dynagroove is offline   Reply With Quote