View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
raamaudio

I love GRM and their sister mag, I forget to check them out online but will have to when we go full time RVing next spring, thanks for mentioning them, going there in a moment

--------------------

I do appreciate style, very much so, I just put higher priority on actual performance and then dial in some style as I can but also realize if you want to use it a bit more to keep it subtle and not to loud, less attention from the police that way, less tickets, etc......

Now I drive like an old man most of the time, a sporty old man, when I want some fun is what I do, far safer, far more responsible, though track time is costly it is far less costly than getting in trouble on the street!

BIG power, boosted, etc.....fun but so limiting as always maintenance issues, breaking things, burning up fuel, tires, etc....a well balanced car with balanced power to me is just much more rewarding, there is absolutely such a thing as to much power, bragging rights are no more than another form of bling to me if you cannot actually use it, at least most of the time, etc....

If I wanted nuts power I have a forged LS1 in the shop, 10.2 comp, with a bit of tweaking it would make around 500 WHP, NA, with some boost......a butt load more but why when I want a reliable car I can drive anywhere, more than fast enough, give me a lap or two on track and the big power car almost always starts overheating, cooling, tires, brakes, etc....and I blow by them and run off into the distance
raamaudio is offline   Reply With Quote